Frequently Asked Questions about Online Banking
Is it safe to bank and pay bills online?
At Gateway Credit Union, you can bank online with confidence that your account information is safe and secure. GCU Online Banking system has multiple security verification.
Forgot your Logon ID?
If you forgot your Logon ID, give us a call at 800-452-6021 and we will assist you.
Why should I enroll Online Banking?
- Secure access to your account. Anytime, anywhere!
- Easily transfer money between your accounts
- Receive customized alerts to help stay on top of your account activity
- Save time when you use Bill Pay. It's an easy, fast and secure way to pay your bills.
- View all your account activities
How do I change my Logon ID or password?
Log in to your Online Banking account and follow the steps below:
- Under Self Service tab, go to Security Information box
- To change your Logon ID, click Change Logon ID
- To change your password, click Change Security Code
What type of accounts can I access with Online Banking?
Once you are enrolled, you can access any accounts that you have with us including loan account you own.